Thursday, March 10, 2011

Iguazu

I have made it to Iguazu! I quickly made friends with Chiago, a brazilian who studied in Austalia and speaks pretty good English. He took me out for dinner at an all-you-can-eat Pizza place. There were Wings, French Fries, Pizza, Spaghetti, and Ice Cream all for about $8 Canadian. The pizza was wild too, they served White cholcolate, Chocolate with strawberries, Bamboo fruit with pineapple and cheese, as well as the normals like pepperoni and pineapple. Anyways I´m heading to the waterfalls tomorrow morning, I´ll write again when I get a chance. In the meantime I´ve posted a few pictures, not too many because it takes a while and theres only one computer, and a poker addicted German is chomping at the bit to get back to poker stars. Hope you enjoy what I´ve posted so far.

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds awesome. i didn't realize u went w amy! those floats r crazy, and yes those waterfalls put nfls to shame haha. looks like ur havn an awesome time! keep us posted~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg! You missed some amazing ribs on St. George St. tonight :) I am now retired so I can keep a close eye on you - heh heh! I have been told to pass along a message "Wear your sunscreen"! Stay safe, ok?

    ReplyDelete