Tuesday, April 26, 2011

San Jose, and Home

It's late Tuesday night, I just traveled all afternoon/evening to get to San Jose, where tomorrow morning I will be catching a plane back Home! As much as I am ready to come home, this entire trip has been amazing, and Costa Rica is so easy going I could really stay here for months. I tossed up the last few photos from Peru and all the good ones from Costa Rica. I realized I really didn't take enough photos in Costa Rica, I guess it was because the past 9 days here have been mostly relaxing, with less of the adventurous photo opportunities. All in all I've had a wicked 2 months, they've flown by so fast though, it's hard to believe I did everything in that short amount of time. I hope life in London can keep up the pace... hardi har har, See everyone soon

Greg

1 comment: