Monday, February 8, 2010

Off to New Zealand!

Today's the day, my bags are packed, I'm finishing up some last minute things, I took a long last shower, shaved, and have some fresh clothes on. Feels kind of like the first day of school. Except for you have to fly 22 hours to get to school, and stay for 45 days before you can come back...

I'll hopefully be able to write again once I've settled into my first hostel in New Zealand. It's called NOMAD'S FUSION/FAT CAMEL, and it's supposedly backpackers paradise for downtown New Zealand. So with that, I just want to say "Good bye everybody!" Thanks for reading, I'll keep this baby updated as frequently as I can, see everyone at the end of March!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time BootlegGreg. Looking forward to following the blog and hearing all about it when we're both back home. Enjoy bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure you just don't want to do some co-op mw2??

    ReplyDelete