Monday, February 15, 2010

yeeAAH!

I gotta make this quick, internet is EXPENSIVE here and I have a minute to type. I had a wicked weekend in Paihia, but didn't get to swim with dolphins. However I did manage to burn my finger tips on the hostel oven, and get a nice red sunburn while sandboarding on giant sand dunes. I left Paihia on Sunday and arrived in Hahei yesterday, we did some trekking around, then headed to Raglan today. This place is realllllly cool. It's like in the jungle, and has a sweet black sand beach. I went surfing for the first time and did alright. Jack Johnson and Ben Harper both have houses here, so I techincally surfed the same beach as those guys. Anyways I gotta jet! Hope everyones doing well at home, I wish you alll the best

2 comments:

  1. SgW tonight. but I guessss I'd rather be in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you didn't get to swim with the dolphins. Maybe "Slippery" can substitute in this summer.

    ReplyDelete